At J&F Specialties our number one priority is to provide a pleasant, stress-free remodeling experience for our clients. We have the following process in place to ensure that is the case on each and every project.
- Consultation: Our first meeting is complimentary and will start you on the road toward achieving your dream remodel. John, the owner, will meet to discuss with you your remodeling goals and will get a feel for the space. During this meeting John will share our experiences, discuss material selections, and important project considerations such as planning and budgeting.
- Pre-Construction: The next step is to sign a Pre-construction Agreement, measure your space and begin to draw a concept or two based on the consultation. You will meet with our designer and we will show you perspective drawings, floor plans and elevations. With these plans, you will be able to see your dreams and ideas take shape. At this point we will be able to start to discuss a budget range for your project, and then we can begin selecting materials. Once a final budget is determined we will proceed with final project details such as material selections and construction methods.
- Contract: With the plans reviewed and materials selected we’ll sign a Construction Contract which will be a comprehensive fixed-price contract so we can initiate permitting and pre-construction activities at your home. This document will be the road map to your dream remodel! Unless you choose to change the scope of work this will be the final cost for the project-no surprises.
- Project Planning: Once your contract is signed, you will have the pleasure of meeting the J&F Specialties staff and find out who will be responsible for the different aspects of your project. At this point we can begin to schedule your trade contractors and begin the project planning. The Project Manager will schedule meetings with you so that all of your expectations will be met in the most stress free and pleasant way possible in order to keep you informed on the progress of the remodel.
- Construction: As the project proceeds through completion, our process will include regularly scheduled meetings with you that will ensure a smooth and pleasant remodeling experience.
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer Satisfaction is our top priority at J&F Specialties. To ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your project, we always schedule a follow up appointment shortly after completion.
- Payment Details:
- Initial Consultation: Complimentary
- Pre-Construction Agreement: $1500 to $3500 depending on scope of work
- Construction: Progress payments as outlined in installments for the final fixed contract amount
The Pre-Construction Agreement cost is included in the budget as discussed.